Monday, March 21, 2011

Repost of My Crafty Craziness 3-14-2011

SSC194
Here is the sketch for the Stamping 411 Challenge "SSC194" and here is my take on it!



Front view of my SSC194





Top View





  This card was made using Bazill Card stock in Turquoise, Black  and White. The designer paper is from My Minds Eye Garden Vignet Pack. The Butterflies are from K& Company. The ribbon is from The Ribbon Boutique. I used My Swiss dot embossing folder (again) Lol! The stamp is from Paper Studios.



Side View

It is 12:08 a.m. , actually 1:08 a.m. because of DST! I can't belive I stayed up completing this card for this challenge. I'm proud to say I love it and it was so worth it. I hope it inspires someone to just do something that you love.
A big thank you to Selene at Stamping 411, she's the nicest person I've never met, Seriously I didn't have a clue about loading my blog for these challenges but she "Toad-ly" came through for me! LOL, a little corny...





So I started to look around at some of the blogs I love and found that this card was able to fit in two (2) challenges. How abou that. So this card works for the color challenge for  "411" and the sketch challenge for "Sketch Frenzy" I'm being challenged all over the place. Hmm, maybe I'll blog about that next week, over at "Appreciating Pickles"











                                                                                                                                                                                                              
This card was made using Bazill cardstock in Plum, Pea and White, g.c.d. studios Paisley print designer paper from the Spring All around pack, cuttle bug swiss dots folder, Simply Sweet Cricut cartridge and the TPC Studio stamp set.









stamping 411 "color inspiration 152"
and sketch frenzy "SFF031111"




No comments:

Post a Comment